I know how you feel, my mom thinks I’m a lesbian now. But honestly, what the government chooses to rule about marriage has NOTHING to do with what goes on in the church. And there are SO many commandments that Christians ignore, but instead they choose to focus on abortion and gay marriage. How about we focus on loving others?
- iamjustsyd reblogged this from girlwhowasonfire and added:
- iamjustsyd likes this
- the-fault-in-your-argument likes this
- iamthepigeonlord reblogged this from girlwhowasonfire and added:
- olympains said: exactly, i hate how people say gay marriage isn’t right because the bible says it’s wrong. the bible tells us it’s not right to pierce our body or get tattoos, i don’t see the government telling us it’s against the law. people are hypocritical.
- tangled-in-the-tardis reblogged this from girlwhowasonfire
- tangled-in-the-tardis likes this
- das-joker likes this
- cake-patronus likes this
- olympains likes this
- spockward likes this
- lingyaos likes this
- girlwhowasonfire posted this